Mark Ryan concentrates his practice on catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death litigation.
Mark is passionate about representing victims of burn trauma, trucking crashes, traumatic brain injuries, and medical malpractice. Throughout his career, he has earned a reputation as a driven and zealous advocate. Mark has a proven track record of successful settlements in the hundreds of cases he has handled, recovering more than $20 million for his clients.
While in law school, Mark interned with the Mesa City Prosecutor’s Office where he tried over 75 trials in six months. In addition, he externed with the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office assisting in the prosecution of homicide and sex crimes. Due to his significant trial experience, Mark is quick on his feet and aggressive in pursuing maximum compensation in each case on which he works.
Due to his extensive knowledge of negotiating and resolving liens, Mark has been a presenter for the Arizona Association for Justice’s Annual Lien Seminar regarding Medicare lien reductions in 2019, 2020, and 2021.
Mark assisted in obtaining the following catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death settlements:
- $8.5 million confidential settlement in a trucking crash case
- $7.5 million confedential settlement in a trucking crash case
- $7 million confidential settlement in a burn trauma case
- $1.845 million confidential settlement in a premises liability case
- $1.06 million confedential settlement in a brain injury case
- $1 million confidential settlement in a commercial vehicle crash case
- $1 million confidential settlement in a trucking crash case
- Additional settlements in the five and six figure range
- Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2023
- Recognized as a Gold Client Champion by Martindale Hubbell 2021
- Recognized as one of the 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Arizona 2019
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of New Mexico
- Arizona Association for Justice
- SEP 12, 2022
Mark Ryan Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2023
- APR 14, 2022
Mark Ryan Discusses the Liposuction Loophole for Naturopaths in Arizona on 12 News
- JAN 01, 2022
Mark Ryan Joins Zwillinger Wulkan
- MAR 13, 2019
Mark Ryan Advocates for First Responders on 12 News
- AUG 26, 2019
Mark Ryan Fights for the Rights of a Badly Injured Firefighter on 12 News